(HBD 10426) Logistics Manager III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required – up to 25%
PCI is actively seeking a Logistics Manager to provide logistics and sustainment support to the Wide Area Surveillance (WAS) program, which is within the Battle Management Directorate located at Hanscom AFB, MA
- Assist in the implementation of robust logistics and sustainment support processes to address the lifecycle requirements of the WAS program.
- Provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) services that include drafting and reviewing logistics documentation to include ILS Plans (ILSPs), RFPs, SOWs, PWSs, Technical Requirements Documents (TRDs), CDRLs, SEPs, LCMPs, Technical Manuals (TMs), Technical Orders, FCA/PCA documents, and Depot Source of Repair (DSOR).
- Provide analyses of the development /sustainment contractor’s ILS program, data deliveries, pre-award surveys, design reviews, and support-related testing.
- Document, evaluate, and review the development/sustainment system’s life cycle cost analyses and repair level analyses.
- Developing logistics instructions for operational organizations regarding field implementations of system logistics concepts.
- Supporting the transition of systems to the sustainment phase with particular emphasis on transitioning from Interim Contractor Support (ICS) to the AF Depot and second-level engineering infrastructures.
- Coordinate procurement of logistics deliverables (e.g., spares, support equipment, and training support).
- Integrate system upgrade documentation into logistics information repositories.
- Support provisioning, inventory and asset management, inventory and asset accountability, and site surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of logistics support experience
- Previous experience in DoD or Air Force is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an IPT environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
|Job Category||DoD Acquisition|