(HBB 9953) Financial Manager – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel required – up to 25%
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Manager at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, MA.
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD
- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Ability to assist, prepare, develop, and deliver compliant documents in support of a variety of financial management activities to include Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Executing (PPBE), Program Types (U.S., FAA RBA funding, etc.), tracking data, and reporting IAW all current and future fiscal and appropriation law and policy
- Ability to apply knowledge of financial management and accounting functions, processes, and analytical methods and techniques to gather, analyze, evaluate and present information required by program or project managers and customers.
- Familiarity with DOD 7000.14-R, Vols. 1, 2 & 3; Air Force Instructions (AFI) 65-Series and AFMCI 65-603.
- Familiarity with Government financial activity systems, such as Comprehensive Cost and Requirement system (CCaRs), FMSuite, Looking Glass, System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART), Commander’s Resource Integration System (CRIS), Shared data warehouse (SDW), FinCon, and Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
- Candidate must have an active US secret security clearance for this position.
- Advise or assist with the development of program specific funds management documentation, and/or assist in the execution of automated models and control techniques to aid decision making. This may include generating funding, forecasting, programming, and budget information and documentation using applicable databases and software
- Prepare, develop and/or assist with financial input to various events, such as, but not limited to Budget Execution Reviews (BER), Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR), Milestone Decision Reviews (MDR), Monthly Activity Reports (MAR), Program Management Review (PMR), and Risk Assessments
- Draft financial data documentation for submission to the Government financial lead/analyst such as but not limited to Procurement Documents [P-DOCS], Research Test Development and Evaluation Documents [R-DOCS] and Program Objective Memorandum (POM)
- Provide status of approved, deferred, and released funds using new or existing organizational formats. Identifying, preparing and assisting with correction of posting errors in financial records
- Draft a variety of funding documents in support of unit/organizational programs such as but not limited to Purchase Requests (PRs), Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), project orders and other financial documents IAW FM policy and regulations. Utilize Government financial activity systems, such as Comprehensive Cost and Requirement system (CCaRs), FMSuite, Looking Glass, System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART), Commander’s Resource Integration System (CRIS), Shared data warehouse (SDW), FinCon, and Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
- Track, record, and report the status of each funding document to ensure proper use of all funds (active, expired, and cancelled).
- Participate in Baseline Execution Reviews (BER) and prepare follow-up activities as required, ensuring baseline establishment. Assist with monitoring baseline validity and integrity.