Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel will be required (15%-25%)
PCI is actively seeking a highly experienced Network Engineering to provide support to the Unit Level Intelligence (ULI) program, which is located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, engineers, and developers to accurately develop and update technical documents for the ULI Program.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend technical solutions
- Shepherd changes to the baseline through the process from initiation to fielding
- Provide critical information necessary to appropriately prioritize the team’s work backlog
- Maintain contact and collaborate with 3rd Party product providers
- Track new versions through development and independent test activities
- Evaluate technical issues that could affect functionality or delivery schedules
- Collect and review technical documentation
- Participate in conferences, interchanges, and product demos
- Complete engineering functional analysis in support of content and release decisions
- Create and present proposed hardware/software changes to working groups and review boards
- BA/BS degree, and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD OR 15 years of directly related experience as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Description, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Industry related certifications (CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) are strongly desired
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment with an adaptive personality.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills – both oral and written – and possess analytical skills to identify and fault isolate problems/issues, accurately assess relevance of information, generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide solution recommendations.
- Must have an active secret clearance
|Job Category||Network Engineer|