(HBB 9105) AOC Systems Engineer III – Langley AFB (VA)
Location: Hampton, VA
Clearance: Top Secret (required)
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel is required (approximately 25%)
Anticipated start: Immediate
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer supporting the Air Operation Center (AOC), located at Langley AFB, VA.
- Plan, execute, monitor, provide technical oversight, and report on AOC Weapon System (WS) enterprise integration activities.
- Apply system programming skills to facilitate the Functional Analysis, documentation and agreements for the AOC WS PMO.
- Provide expertise required for interoperability assessments to help 3rd party interfaces migrate towards the AOC WS’s cloud-based environment, to include data “standardization” and industry best practices.
- Assists in the development of documents and agreements
- Analyze test problem reports from AOC and 3rd party test events to determine impact to current AOC system baseline and recommend potential solutions and mitigation efforts.
- Provide engineering support to evaluate change proposals as well as CDRLs and other program deliverables from the prime contractor/developer.
- Provide engineering and technical support to the AOC WS 3rd party outreach activities, which may include on-boarding of applications within the AOC-designated dev/ops environment.
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience (5 years DoD), or;
- BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience (5 years DoD), or;
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications (8 DoD).
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment with an adaptive personality.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills – both oral and written – and possess analytical skills to identify and fault isolate problems/issues, accurately assess relevance of information, generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide solution recommendations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud-based architecture is required.
- Familiarity with the following systems is greatly desired:
- Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS)
- Master Air Attack Program Took Kit (MAAPTK)
- Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS_
- Target Package Generator (TPG)/Aircraft Simulation Tool Add-J (ASTA-J)
- Army Battle Command System (ABCS)
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS)
- Air and Missile Defense Workstation (AMDWS)
- Common Message Processor (CMP)
- Command Post of the Future (CPOF)
- Distributed Common Ground System- Army (DCGS-A)
- Global Command and Control System- Army (GCCS-A)
- Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS)
- Airspace Tools (ASMA-FP)
- Personnel Recovery Mission Manager (PRMM)
- Command and Control Weapon System Part Task Trainer (C2WSPTT)
- Must have an active US Secret Security Clearance
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|