Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Secret minimum, Top Secret preferred
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required
PCI is actively seeking a Systems Engineer to provide technical support to the Targeting & GEOINT (T&G) program office at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Provide critical, operational focused, intelligence systems requirements, integration of updated applications and testing of new baseline products for the warfighter.
- Support the Program Management Office (PMO) on the sustainment of the current baselines and integrate future releases for the field.
- Ensure fielded locations are configured properly and provide remedially support to ensure ongoing operations.
- The employee will provide system/program engineering and technical support for the acquisition, deployment, and sustainment of the system.
- Support in developing and updating major milestone documents.
- Support ULI Engineering (EN) team during developmental test (DT) and operational test (OT), and collaborate with vendor on fixes of prioritized test problem reports (TPR) for adequate resolution prior to any regression test (RT).
- Present and support proposed technical aspects of system changes at Engineering Review & Change Control Boards.
- Participate in special projects, technical meetings, and source selections as required.
- Assisting in customer engagement, requirements definition, project scoping, and results documentation to ensure a professional relationship with stakeholders.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
- CERTIFICATIONS: Security+, Network+
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and deploying scalable systems
- Requires a minimum of ten years recent experience with Intelligence, C4ISR, or communication systems/processes employed in Air and Space Operations Centers (AOCs).
- Ability to interface with internal and external clients.
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|