(HBB 8220) Systems Engineer III – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: May be required up to 25%
PCI is actively seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to provide critical, operational focused, intelligence systems requirements, integration of updated applications and testing of new baseline products for the warfighter. Support the PMO on the sustainment of the current baselines and integrate future releases for the field. Ensure fielded locations are configured properly and provide remedially support to ensure ongoing operations. This position will provide support to the Targeting & GEOINT (T&G) Program, which within the AFLCMC/HBB Division
- The employee will provide System/program engineering and technical support for the acquisition of the system, including review of contractor delivered CDRLs.
- Support in developing and updating major milestone documents.
- Support T&G Engineering (EN) team during developmental test (DT) and operational test (OT), and collaborate with vendor on fixes of prioritized test problem reports (TPR) for adequate resolution prior to any regression test (RT).
- Present and support proposed technical aspects of system changes at Engineering Review & Change Control Boards.
- Support in maintaining and tracking all EN related requirements of the program.
- Participate in special projects, technical meetings, and source selections as required
- Assisting in customer engagement, requirements definition, project scoping, and results documentation to ensure a professional relationship with stakeholders
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of ten years’ experience with military command, control, intelligence, surveillance, or reconnaissance systems and/or processes is required.
- Requires a minimum of one year’s recent experience with C4ISR systems/processes employed in Air and Space Operations Centers (AOCs) or at unit level.
- Experience in C4ISR, or weapon system, test planning and execution is highly desired, as is experience in TBMCS, GCCS, AFMSST, PC-I3, and operational requirements document development.
Security Clearance/Level Required:
- TS/SCI Security Clearance Required
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|