(HBB 10693) Administrative Specialist III – Boston (MA)
Location: Boston, MA
BigBear.ai is seeking an Administrative Specialist to support PCI, a BigBear.ai company, and to Provide administrative support to the F-35 satellite office, which is part of the Kessel Run program office and is located in Boston, MA.
- Provide administrative assistance to all team members and the F-35 Program Office.
- Research, compile, and track information pertaining to multiple projects and topics, managing logs related to suspense systems and various reports as needed.
- Provide meeting support, by scheduling meetings and coordinating conference rooms and conference calls.
- Review and route correspondence; maintain files as Record Custodian and maintain SharePoint site.
- Update status of training for Branch personnel; administer in-processing and out-processing activities.
- Update personnel rosters, organizational charts, and appointment letters; assist with Civilian Pay issues.
- 4 years of administrative support experience required.
- Skill in applying widely used government software and familiarity with standard government operating capabilities such as MS Office, Suspense NET, and SharePoint preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.