(HBB 10687) System Administrator – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Top Secret
BigBear.ai is seeking a System Administrator to provide support to PCI, a BigBear.ai company, as well as support to the Enhanced Geospatial Intelligence Product (EGPL) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate and located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
The Enhanced Geospatial Intelligence Product (EGPL) Program provides “On premise, continuously updated, NGA Foundational GEOINT data seamlessly accessible via shared drive or browser.”
- Develop, configure and maintain the PSF systems infrastructure (Workstations, Servers).
- Establish/Administer a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure to manage PSF systems.
- Write technical documentation for the PSF baseline.
- Research, recommend, and document innovative approaches for SA.
- Perform verification and validation of SA.
- Provide and document troubleshooting and analysis that leads to problem resolution and adds to our knowledge base.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts, assist with user requests for NIPR/SIPR accounts (i.e., DADS, sFTP, ) on workstations and servers.
- Develop and document PSF server room layout in preparation for new hardware installs, upgrades or
- Attend/Contribute to planning and engineering meetings related to PSF and Program Management Office (PMO) baselines.
- Develop procedures and scripts to automate recurring.
- Continually maintain security certification in accordance with DoD/AF instructions.
- Apply applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) security measures in the performance of all.
- Responds to emergency situations utilizing appropriate official shutdown procedures and follow-on power-up/activation procedures.
- Expertise with Windows 7 & 10 Operating System (OS) and later.
- Expertise with Windows Server OS 2008/2012/2016 as a SA including user management, DNS, and LDAP/AD.
- Expertise in setting up and administering the SCCM.
- Knowledge of Host Base Security System (HBSS).
- Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Expertise with troubleshooting and problems.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) OS 7.X.
- Familiarity with backup and restore procedures for a Windows and RHEL environment.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP.
- Familiarity with Virtualization technologies.
- Familiarity with MS Office Tools (including Visio).
- Experience with the creation of Technical Documentation.
- Candidate must have an active US Top Secret security clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification (required within 6 months of hire)
|Job Category||Systems Administration|