(HBB 10683) Systems Engineer II – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Top Secret
BigBear.ai is seeking a Systems Engineer who will be supporting PCI, a BigBear.ai company, and to provide support and analysis to the Enhanced Geospatial Intelligence Product (EGPL) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate and located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
The Enhanced Geospatial Intelligence Product (EGPL) Program provides “On premise, continuously updated, NGA Foundational GEOINT data seamlessly accessible via shared drive or browser.”
- Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
- Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications.
- Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
- Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
- Provide engineering /testing support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities.
- Provide engineering support to conduct formal trade studies based on engineering performance, effectiveness, cost effectiveness, cost performance, life cycle cost, reliability, maintainability, risk, and schedule.
- Provide technical recommendation support services, including reviews, studies, audits, evaluations and analyses, scientific and procedural guidance, documentation, technical analysis, and support of associated engineering IPTs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with MS Office Tools (including Visio).
- Experience with the creation of Technical Documentation.
- Candidate must have an active US Top Secret security
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|