Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel required (up to 25% – one week / month)
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Project Scheduler to support the FAA-led Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar (SENSR) program, which is within the Air Traffic Systems Branch of the Digital Directorate at Hanscom AFB, MA.
Provide project schedule support for major FAA/DoD/DHS system to include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain the DoD portion of the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and other technical products (e.g., GANTT charts, network diagrams, etc.).
- Communicate and coordinate IMS activities among the functional disciplines within the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Ensure integrated schedule management technical support to system acquisition processes and collaborate and incorporate key schedule requirements to ensure mission success.
- Support requirements development and plan preparation and assess ability to achieve results.
- Communicate schedule objectives, plans, and status to the customer, the project team, and management.
- The contractor shall take corrective actions as necessary to achieve end result.
Degree and 5 years’ experience.
- Dept. of Defense experience is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with major systems development is highly desired.
- Experience with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) systems is desired.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Possess the ability to plan, build, coordinate, and manage the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related technical products.
- Possess excellent schedule analysis ability.
- Have an advanced understanding of and experience with scheduling tools, to include Microsoft Office Project.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess a DoD Secret security clearance.
|Job Category||Business/Support Staff|