Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel could be required (up to 25%)
Anticipated start: late-March/April 2020
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Manager to support the Air Traffic Systems Branch of the Digital Directorate at Hanscom AFB, MA. The position provides Dept of Defense support to the FAA-led Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar (SENSR) program. The anticipated availability date for this opening is: late-March/April 2020.
- Designs, develops, and establishes configuration management documentation based on program requirements.
- Reviews and makes recommendation on contractor engineering data.
- Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer-based configuration, data management systems, and electronic data support. Develops and implements new processes.
- Analyzes complex engineering change proposals.
- Develop process, then maintain and standardize technical performance matrices to include capturing update steps, configuration control considerations, and approval process. Develop process documents.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools.
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter who is able to work independently and effectively interact with program team members and senior leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance
|Job Category||Configuration/Data Manager|