(HB FOG 9913) Systems Engineer II – Hanscom AFB (MA)
Location: Bedford, MA
Clearance: Secret (minimum)
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required – up to 25%
PCI is actively seeking a Systems Engineer to provide engineering support to the Digital Directorate Office, which is located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications
- Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications
- Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems
- Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
- Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with AF SEAM processes
- Provide engineering support to conduct formal trade studies based on engineering performance, effectiveness, cost effectiveness, cost performance, life cycle cost, producibility, reliability, maintainability, risk, and schedule.
- Provide technical recommendation support services, including reviews, studies, audits, evaluations and analyses, scientific and procedural guidance, documentation, technical analysis, and support of associated engineering IPTs.
- Provide proposal analysis support services that compare and quantify proposed systems, components, approaches for technical feasibility, compatibility, and cost effectiveness
- Review and analyze system concepts and user requirements that have been approved and entered into a system requirements baseline (functional, allocated, and product)
- BA/BS degree, and 10 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Must have an active Secret clearance
|Job Category||Business/Support Staff, Systems Engineer|