Location: Bedford, MA
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required
Anticipated start: Immediate
PCI is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide engineering support to the Digital Directorate Front Office Group (FOG) program, which is located at Hanscom AFB, MA. The anticipated availability date for this opening is: late-March/April 2020.
- Innovative commercial industry support within the systems engineering support is required to advise and assist the PEO Digital Directorate highly qualified expert, senior staff, divisions and industry partners.
- A deep commercial industry technology experience which can advise and assist overcome acquisition challenges with emerging systems and technologies, solutions, platforms and the Cloud.
- Support is required and not limited to include the application of modern commercial technology such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, virtual / augmented reality, and block chain into existing fielded programs.
- The support is required to support anticipated Air Force Pitch Day events led by the PEO Digital Commander’s Action Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline.
- 5 years’ work experience, of which 3 years must have bene in support on DoD or Air Force programs.
- Experience with artificial intelligence and/or virtual/augmented reality is greatly desired.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment with an adaptive personality.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills – both oral and written – and possess analytical skills to identify and fault isolate problems/issues, accurately assess relevance of information, generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide solution recommendations.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|