- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Top Secret Clearance with FS Polygraph
- Experience with Angular and Node.js
- Experience with Linux and basic server administrative tasks
- Proficient in development of prototypes in a variety of other programming and scripting languages, for example Python, Java, shell scripting, ORM usage/construction
- Experience using Git for software development
- Understanding and experience with administering database (MariaDB, MySQL, Postgres), web (NGINX, Apache, Tomcat), and web application servers (Node.js)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (such as Ansible)
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered. PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits. We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|