BigBear.ai is seeking a Software Developer with microservice development experience in a mission-oriented environment to perform various development activities related to developing micro services using Java, Groovy, Spring boot and Mongo. Experience developing and consuming web services in a Spring Boot environment. Experience with basic DevOps practices including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring. Work collaboratively with software engineering team to design continuous integration best practices, deploy applications and automate operations and processes. Develop tools and systems, including APIs, Web portals, REST services, and virtual servers hosted on a Cloud environment that will help deliver high quality software quickly. Perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations and assist with setup and maintenance of test environments for manual and automated testing. This position will support PCI, a BigBear.ai company.
• 6+ years’ experience in Software System Design, Development, Integration, and Testing
• 6+ years’ experience developing Java applications in UNIX or Linux
• 4+ year’s developing applications using Spring (particularly dependency injection)
• 4+ years of experience with general system delivery
• 2+ years’ experience developing Groovy applications in UNIX or Linux
• Experience with Agile methodology and software development
• Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Python or Groovy
• Experience with basic Linux administration
• Experience with creating and consuming RESTful web services
• Experience with project build tools (Maven)
• Experience with source control tools (Git)
• Experience with NoSql database technologies (MongoDb, Redis, Elasticsearch)
Additional Qualifications (nice to haves):
• Strong understanding of software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
• Experience with NIFI
• Experience with Kafka
• Experience with integration testing with Spring
• Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (CAMEL)
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Cybersecurity, Software Developer/Engineer|