PCI is actively seeking Embedded Developers of all levels for a CNO/CNA program that focuses on the Networking Layer 1/Layer 2 Telecommunication devices/equipment as well as large systems. Analysts and developers work closely together to reverse engineer, develop and test systems and solutions
- Developing embedded software systems in assembly and C
- Experience with Python or Perl scripting languages
- Developing embedded software systems in one or more of the following operating system environments: Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or psos
- Experience with operating system internals with one or more of the following operating systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, psos
- Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet, SS7
- Low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux, or Windows environment
- Bit-level data analysis
- Experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Experience with Ida Pro or customer complimentary tool
- Experience with 3G, 4G, LTE
- Hands-on experience with integrating hardware and software systems
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Cyber & Engineering, Cybersecurity, Software Developer/Engineer, Systems Engineer|