Come join PCI’s Western CNO Team. We are looking for Engineers with:
*Strong Python skills, including experience
– Delivering Python-based products, e.g. command-line utilities for end-user use
– Using/integrating Python’s logging framework
– In OO design and development in Python
– Networking in Python
* Comfortable working within collaborative work environments and associated tools, including
– Working within a team
– Using version control systems
– Using work tracking/ticketing systems
– Participating in code review processes and systems * C Skills
– Writing and building small C products
– Reading and understanding C code
– Familiarity with common build tooling (make, CMake, Autotools) Desired Skills:
* Knowledge of software test methodology, including
– Delineation between unit tests, system test, integration tests
– Specifying and implementing tests at different testing levels * Experience in Python with:
– Using/extending Python’s unittest framework
– Crossplatform development
– Using multithreading/multiprocessing paradigms in products
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Cybersecurity, Software Developer/Engineer|