BigBear.ai is seeking a CNO Developer to analyze various hardware and software products to find flaws in their design. Must be able to complete end-to-end assessment reports and deliver detailed mitigation guidance. This position will support PCI, a BigBear.ai company.
- Well-versed in computer networking protocols and devices, operating system internals, and computer system architectures
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of security problems.
- Significant knowledge of security standards, security controls, software technology and software security
- Apply deep knowledge of application attack vectors and mitigation techniques.
- Experience in reversing and debugging in real-time using virtual or physical debuggers.
- Demonstrate strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a small team setting.
- Serve as a mentor and provides guidance to other team members.
- Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written.
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Cyber & Engineering, Cybersecurity, Software Developer/Engineer, Systems Administration|