Clearance Required: Top Secret with FS Polygraph
Scope of Work:
Working in a variety of environments, the successful candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop analytics pulling data from multiple cyber sources, as well as classic SIGINT. These analytics will be used in standard presentation systems throughout the enterprise to support missions throughout the world covering a variety of subjects. You will be developing prototypes answering new questions as well as providing better answers to existing questions. There are also opportunities to evaluate and work with new leading edge platforms, frameworks and technologies, all while working directly with the customer in a highly collaborative, integrated environment. This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a fast paced environment.
What you will like about this position…
- Developing answers to questions via Java Map/Reduce, making them available via the corporate tool suites
- Opportunities to research and work with multiple platforms for development
- Working in a cohesive, small team environment
- At least 5 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of high level software languages such as Java, C, C++ and Linux experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in cloud technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, etc.
- Experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- Experience with Java/Pig MapReduce is required
- Knowledge of XKS
- Knowledge of IP Protocols, Network topologies, databases desired
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Work in a team environment
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|