PCI is seeking an energetic, detailed-oriented, professional, and committed individual, responsible for performing monthly invoicing and other Accounts Receivable duties. We are looking for someone who enjoys performing multiple tasks, displays honesty, integrity, work independently and with a team, and who works with a high degree of accuracy. You must be able to provide excellent customer service skills. The position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and additional responsibility for the right individual.
- Accounts Receivable/Billing
- Prepare and review monthly invoicing according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance with deliverable deadlines for federal government contracts types of Cost Type, Time & Material(T&M) and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) with CLIN/SLIN/ACRN structure
- Review contracts, contract mods, and purchase orders for billing requirements
- Research invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements, project adjustments or system issues
- Establish and maintain relationships with Project Management/Control, Contracts, Accounts Payable to provide expertise assistance on invoicing matters.
- Resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status and initiate communications to these customers
- Ad-hoc reporting and support projects management as needed
- Provide Managers and customers with project status
- Assist with AR collection
- Perform detailed unbilled analysis of project billings
- Manage and reconcile customer billable labor hours with PCI timekeeping system and customers timekeeping system
- Other duties as assigned
- Supports accounting team with month end close and audits
- Ensure correct revenue recognition and project set up
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in accounting (Government contracting Billing)
- Strong understanding of debits and credits
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High degree of Professionalism
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize jobs in a fast-paced environment
- US Citizenship required
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel with (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and Macros)
- Familiar with FAR / DFARS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365
- Able to meet hard deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management in an articulate, clear, and concise manner
- Able to pass a credit and background check
- Federal Government contracting sector experience
- Proficiency with Unanet Timekeeping and Accounting System
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to interact with people who have different values, cultures, and backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of DCAA guidelines
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards
No Clearance is required.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Business/Support Staff|