AWS Center of Excellence:
- Maintain currency and proficiency with AWS services and related technologies.
- Contribute to Corporate AWS business development efforts.
- Create core product components and artifacts.
- Mentor and aide the development of junior staff
- Develop cost optimization techniques and strategies.
- Act as the on-site technical and project lead for customer engagements
- Develop core product components for both customers as well as internally.
- Create Infrastructure as Code templates
- Implement Security best practices.
- Ensure cost optimization across services and architecture.
- Engineer and develop various automation solutions.
- Create Architectural Diagrams, Runbooks and processes as necessary.
- Perform changes to infrastructure, migrations, backups, etc.
- Assist the Lead Architect in architectural design as well as Disaster Recovery strategy
- Perform peer review of IAM, Lambda, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, etc.):
- Self-starter with the ability to lead a technical AWS team.
- 10+ years of hands-on technical experience
- 5+ years hands on IaaS Cloud experience
- Hands-on scripting experience (Python Preferred)
- Hands-on experience with DevOps methodologies, tools and best practices
- Strong background with Linux
- Familiarity and experience implementing Cybersecurity best practices.
- Experience implementing controls related to Security Compliance (NIST 800-171, HIPPA, CMMC, FedRAMP)
- Experience in a customer facing role with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to quickly pickup new tools and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, research issues, and implement solutions that meet all compliance and corporate policies.
- AWS Associate Level Certification or Higher
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- AWS Specialty or Professional Certification
- Container Orchestration Experience (Kubernetes, Rancher, etc.)
- Familiarity with multiple Infrastructure as Code tools including CloudFormation, Terraform and AWS CDK
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|