PCI is looking for an experienced Application Developer to join a project focused on networking telecommunication devices and equipment and large systems.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Experience with C# and Java development in Unix, Linux or Windows environments
• Experience with Python or Perl
• Experience with TCP/IP protocol experience
• Understanding and knowledge of the customer and their mission
• Knowledge of common protocols such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, Ethernet
• Web development with knowledge of XML, php, mysql, ColdFusion or Apache
• Experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software
• Ability to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of development alternatives
• Design and conduct unit tests to enhance code coverage requirements
• Support user development documentation
• RTOS experience
• Kernel knowledge of Unix (Solaris, HPUX, AIX) and Linux
Shall have a minimum of six (6) years of software/system development work experience, with technical expertise in two (2) or more of the following areas:
• System Requirements Analysis
• Software System Design
• Software System Development
• Software System Integration
• Software System Testing
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|