PCI is seeking an Analytics Engineer to design, implement and maintain data ingest processes for a user security alert dashboard to support the mission. Strong analytical skills are essential for this role. Candidate will primarily automate the processing of customer data logs and provide technical guidance to gain an understanding of the data. Desire and willingness to work with the data ingest team with data prep and data enrichment. They must have proficiency in Scala. The candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively with the development and architecture team to be a good fit.
- 5+ years of development experience with a minimum of 2 years working with highly transactional and scalable applications using Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOA/OOD) principals
- Spark streaming
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Develops using tools i.e., Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat, Subversion, and JIRA
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- NiFi experience
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|