Working in a range of environments, the Software Engineer develops and augments complex software systems including manipulation of extremely large data sets and analytics. The candidate may be working individually or as part of a large or small team, utilizing practices applicable to the development environment. The candidate will be expected to provide design input to the software components of system.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Software engineer experienced using Java and Spring
- Seven (7) years’ experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong experience with Java desired
- Experience with Full Life Cycle development desired
- Understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence and the Atlassian Tool Suite).
- Experience with Cloud: Distributed Scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) Accumulo, Big Table
- Understanding of MapReduce and related technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, HDFS
- GHOSTMACHINE or Cloud development and operational environment experience
Active TS with Poly is required. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
PCI is an equal opportunity employer with over 12 years supporting the customer, and partnerships with Amazon, Elastic and Microsoft Azure. We consider our employees our most valuable asset, prioritizing company culture and providing generous benefits.
We were founded on the principal that uncompromising personal integrity and ethics are the primary guides in all business situations. We believe that the company’s collective character is of utmost importance, the trust of our clients is sacred, and view reliability as a requisite quality in each of our professionals. PCI is centered on ensuring three principles are ingrained in everything that we do: Performance, Commitment and Integrity.
|Job Category||Software Developer/Engineer|