(AECSS RAD 1) Mathematical Statistician II – APG (MD)
Location: Remote with occasional reporting to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland
Clearance Required: Secret
Anticipated start date: (no later than) December 1, 2020
PCI has an exciting opportunity for a Mathematical Statistician II to support Army Test operations at Aberdeen Proving Ground. This task order supports services for Readiness and Analytics and Training and Professional Development (RAD).
- Performs professional and scientific work requiring the design, development, and adaptation of mathematical and statistical methods in support of Test & Evaluation.
- Generates test designs using statistical software.
- Evaluates data management and collection methodology with regard to test design and analysis.
- Reviews planning documents and test concepts to ensure proper application and documentation of experimental designs and planned analytical methods.
- Assists evaluation efforts through the use of statistical software to analyze test data.
- Reviews emerging results and evaluation report documents for proper use of rigorous statistical methods.
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics or closely related technical discipline.
- Must have at least eight years of experience in the application of statistical methods to plan testing and analyze the resulting data using a variety of statistical software packages.
- An active US Secret security clearance is required.
|Job Category||Test Engineer|